Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Prairie Ridge Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for families to get involved with Prairie Ridge Elementary.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan. Each school is responsible for establishing a School Accountability Committee (SAC) to:
- Recommend priorities for spending school funds
- Make recommendations concerning the preparation of a School Performance Plan
- Discuss whether school leadership, personnel, and infrastructure are advancing or impeding the School Performance Plan.
Members of the Prairie Ridge SAC:
- Amy Schiers (teacher)
- Karl Makela (parent)
- Brett Felz (PTO)
- Carole Oliphant (Principal)
- Jeff Berger (parent and local business owner)
- Melissa Lettis (Dean)
- Brad Nolan (parent)
- Renee Boehnke (parent)
2022-2023 Meeting Dates:
- September 19, 2022
- January 23, 2023
- May 22, 2023
Community support is a vital element to student success. We are fortunate to have dedicated people who provide many hours of support to our students through volunteerism.
There are many opportunities for volunteering in our school. School volunteering possibilities include:
- specials classes (art, music, PE)
- school events
- PTO activities
- enrichment classes
If you are interested in volunteering in any of these areas, contact your child/ren’s teacher or the school office at 720-494-3641.