Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Prairie Ridge Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for families to get involved with Prairie Ridge Elementary.
School Accountability Committee
Each school is responsible for establishing a School Accountability Committee (SAC) to:
- Recommend priorities for spending school funds
- Make recommendations concerning the preparation of a School Performance Plan
- Discuss whether school leadership, personnel, and infrastructure are advancing or impeding the School Performance Plan.
Members of the Prairie Ridge SAC:
- Amy Schiers (teacher)
- Brad Nolan (parent)
- Brianna Felz (PTO President)
- Carole Oliphant (Principal)
- Jeff Berger (parent and local business owner)
- Melissa Lettis (Dean)
- Steve Osborne (community member)
- Tori Makela (parent)
- Traci Paice (parent)
2021-2022 Meeting Dates:
- August 30, 2021
- January 24, 2022
- May 9, 2022
Community support is a vital element to student success. We are fortunate to have dedicated people who provide many hours of support to our students through volunteerism.
There are many opportunities for volunteering in our school. School volunteering possibilities include:
- specials classes (art, music, PE)
- school events
- PTO activities
- enrichment classes
If you are interested in volunteering in any of these areas, contact your child/ren’s teacher or the school office at 720-494-3641.